I am currently making Learn Anything. Sharing things, writing a wiki and building ideas.
My present and past projects include:
Learn Anything is an open source website to learn any topic as fast as possible.
The end goal is to create a machine learning system that can craft personalized study plans for learning any topic and an open knowledge graph anyone can explore and extend.
I love programming in Go and making Alfred workflows.
Here are some workflows I made that I use myself daily:
- Web Searches - Search through any website (easily extendable list).
- Ask Create Share - Create web submissions (Stack exchange, Reddit and more).
- Learn Anything - Search through all topics in Learn Anything.
- My Mind - Search through my bookmarks and notes.
- Awesome Lists - Browse all awesome lists in seconds.
- Small workflows - Small Alfred workflows I use.
- License Up - Create a license quickly for a given name.
- Markdown parser - Parse markdown to grab various things.
My macOS and iOS workflow
I share fully my macOS and iOS personal setups. Where I share which applications and tools I use and love. I also share my dotfiles. I describe my workflow more extensively in my wiki.
And I made a Telegram group to discuss all things automation on macOS/iOS.
I mostly focus on curating and maintaining the various curated lists which include things like books, courses, blogs and more.
And I made a curated list of privacy respecting tools and services and a list of ways to prepare and places to look to find work programming.
I am continuously learning, writing, reading books and research papers, making videos and writing code.